Buzz Cut Resources
I've found the following sites to be helpful and informative with regards to maintaining a good buzz cut:
- Review Sites - The reviews of clippers and equipment on sites like Amazon.com and Epinions.com offer a wealth of knowledge and advice on choosing the right set of clippers. Whether your hair is thick, thin, wavy or wiry, there's without a doubt someone who has a similar situation, and can recommend a product that will meet your needs. Don't forget, when you find that perfect set of shears, be sure to go back and write a review of your own to help those that come after you. That's what makes these sites work!
- Answer Sites - Yahoo Answers is the most popular, but there are a number of sites online that can offer good advice on your particular problem or question. Search through the sites with specific phrases that match what you're looking for, and I'll bet you'll be surprised at the advice you find.
- What About Women with Buzz Cuts? Read this personal story for yourself.
- Bald R Us - While not everybody is bald by choice, Bald R Us is here to remind you that "God created a few perfect heads and on the rest he put hair". Check out this site if the buzz cut is just not short enought for you!
- HeadShaver.org - This site has a some helpful information, articles and links for those wanting to go all the way with a razor.
- Head Shaving - Head shaving galleries and a free virtual headshaving service.